Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How to Make Funny Book Titles That Stick

  1. #1
    Junior Hostboard Member nitali's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2024
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    How to Make Funny Book Titles That Stick

    Hi everyone,

    I’m trying to come up with memorable funny book titles for a lighthearted project. I’ve noticed some are clever but quickly forgettable. I found funny book titles and it seems like a great starting point.

    How do you usually refine funny book titles to ensure they land with readers? Are there tricks to balancing wordplay, absurdity, or irony in funny book titles? I’d also love to hear examples of funny book titles that worked for you. Any strategies or references for brainstorming funny book titles would be amazing.

  2. #2
    Junior Hostboard Member hosejik986's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2024
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How to Make Funny Book Titles That Stick

    I often focus on one clear “twist” in the title: a clever pun, an unexpected pairing, or a deadpan exaggeration. Examples of funny book titles that stick tend to be specific, memorable, and a little surprising without being overly complicated. For brainstorming, I like freewriting silly ideas, listing absurd scenarios, and checking curated lists like funny book titles for inspiration.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •